Louisville Waterfront Fourth of July Festival
FAMILY FUN, FOOD, MUSIC, FIREWORKS AND MORE!!
The Great Lawn and Harbor Lawn - Tuesday July 4th - 5pm-10pm
Catfish Louie Kids Area
Pony Rides, Petting Farm, Science, Music, and Art Activities by:
- Friends of the Waterfront
- Kentucky Science Center - “Do Science!”
- Jug Band Jubilee, Louisville Folk School & WUOL’s Summer Listening Program – “Make your own instruments and conduct a band!”
- Louisville Metro Police Department- “Helicopter and Safety Equipment Display, Child ID Station”
- Louisville Metro Fire Department – “Fire Prevention Equipment Display”
- Louisville Visual Art
- Waterfront Botanical Garden
- Louisville Waterfront Park Playground!
Festival Cuisine Food Court including the Coors Light Beer Garden & the Old Forester Bourbon Bar
For more information on this event, please visit www.louisvillewaterfront.com